We are looking for a K-12 Inside Sales Representatives, who will be responsible for development of an assigned geographic territory. The position is a direct contributor sales position with the core mission to grow revenue from the assigned territory through new business acquisition and expanding existing business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive new business sales and expand existing customer base.
- Make outgoing sales calls seeking new clients in hunter role; contact existing customers for renewal and expansion opportunities.
- Handle incoming calls and assigned leads.
- Utilize Salesforce CRM to plan for sales success, manage/report/forecast pipeline and document all activity, plans and communications in CRM daily.
- Meet and/or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas.
- Participate positively and actively in weekly, monthly and annual sales meetings and company functions as appropriate.
- Conduct a minimum of 20 sales presentations (primarily online) on a monthly basis that are new, first time meetings with territory prospects.
- Maintain a close rate of at least 40% after 6 months in territory.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Intelligent Software/Technology sales performer.
- Minimum of 3 years documented success in an inside sales (new business) role, selling software or SaaS. Experience in the education market preferred, but business or government sales experience is acceptable.
- Experience uncovering new opportunities and managing/developing a large territory utilizing territory management and prioritization to focus on high payoff activities, to achieve required sales objectives.
- Experience with CRM tools to manage sales activity and outcomes daily.
- Self-starter, great work ethic, organized and excellent interpersonal skills with ability to manage to change/multi-task and proven track record to working out of a home or virtual office.
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage pipeline to meet both, short and long, term sales goals. Skilled in identifying opportunity, moving prospects through a documented process and effectively communicating company solutions verbally and in writing.
- Experience selling through technology (web presentation tools).
- Excellent telephone prospecting skills with proven ability as a conversationalist and no telephone or C-level reluctances.
- Trained in sales techniques similar to Consultative/Strategic selling (formal or informal via on-the job) with ability to communicate company vision, solutions and present product benefits in a clear and enthusiastic manner, as well as match specific customer requirements to those visions, delivering on the promise.
- Must be a POSITIVE, can-do person who is adaptable to change and persistent, and thrives in a sales focused/pressure environment and energized by selling in a virtual/remote office environment every day, inside sales, role.
- Needs to have passionate desire towards making a difference helping students and schools.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, Google Apps and Web meeting tools.
- College degree required.
- Approximately 10% travel or less.